Public Consulting Group Business Analyst - Health & Human Services in Topeka, Kansas
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, technology, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has extensive experience in all 50 states, Canada, and a growing practice in Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Provide Medicaid program operations subject matter expertise and business requirements analysis on large-scale IT projects.
• Work with clients to provide consulting support (e.g., policy expertise, requirements validation, technical support).
• Create Medicaid system applications, eligibility, and enrollment system test cases and identify appropriate test case parameters
• Review vendor test cases to verify Medicaid policy requirements coverage
• Work with client project staff to understand and verify documentation of system requirements.
• Perform project assessments in support of IV&V and quality assurance projects, including providing recommendations for risk mitigation and acceptance.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
• Oversees development of all deliverables, monthly reports and other work products
• Maintain project plans and schedules
• Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
• Self-directed and comfortable working directly with clients to determine needs, clarify tasks and expectations, and present work products and findings
• 3+ years of business analysis experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
• 3+ years of experience in Medicaid program application, eligibility, and enrollment operations and policy
• Knowledge and experienced in business requirements validation and test case creation and review (e.g., verification of requirements coverage)
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within and among teams
• Jackson, MS local
• Experience providing IV&V services or similar oversight activities (e.g., QA).
• Completed Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or similar Project Management certification.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employmentregarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programsare based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Job Locations US-MS-Jackson | US-OK-Oklahoma City | US | US-TX-Austin | US-GA-Atlanta | US-TN-Nashville | US-LA-Baton Rouge
Posted Date 2 months ago (7/27/2022 7:28 PM)
Job ID 2022-8388
# of Openings 1
Type Regular Full-Time
Practice Area Technology Consulting
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.