Tammy Mattison Agency LLC Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/Producer in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12301802
Tammy Mattison Agency LLC, Shelter Insurance
901 SW Fairlawn Ave. Ste. 151, Topeka, KS 66606
785-271-5091 – TMattison@ShelterInsurance.com
Administrative Assistant/Producer Position
Looking for committed, customer service oriented- individual who has excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail. Ideal candidate will must be interested in a career, not just a job.
Currently possess or be willing to obtain a Kansas Resident Producer Individual License for Property & Casualty Insurance within 30 days of start date. Agency will assist with the study materials, exam, and cost.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – Administrative
· Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
· Process new insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms. Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
· Update existing policies and company records to reflect changes requested by policyholders and insurance company representatives.
· Prepare all letter and manage all correspondence with all existing and prospective clients.
· Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
· Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered, compiling data on insurance policy changes, changing policy records to conform to insured party’s specifications, compiling data on lapsed insurance policies to determine automatic reinstatement according to company policies, canceling insurance policies as requested by agents, and verifying the accuracy of insurance company records.
· Maintain and update all social media marketing platforms.
Secondary RESPONSIBILITIES – Producer
· Sell insurance policies to potential individual and business clients.
· Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
· Prepare quotes and perform closing of all prospective sales leads and administer all leads and perform sales calls for same to facilitate accounts.
· Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
· Offer insurance policies that match clients’ needs.
· Prepare price quotes & process applications.
· Utilize the Web to respond to quotes for insurance policies.
· Maintain regular contact with clients.
· Answer questions and make changes to existing policies.
· Prepare quotes and perform closing of all prospective sales leads.