Tyson Foods, Inc. Production Supervisor, 2nd Shift - R0300713-4330 in South Hutchinson, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12833718 Job Details:
RESUME IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
Our Production Supervisor is responsible for maintaining high production, quality, and yields while ensuring the safest working environment possible. Our Production Supervisor requires an essential understanding and control of the production process, accurate record keeping, and general line maintenance and staffing. Specific responsibilities include checking daily production orders to ensure fulfillment of customer orders, ensuring every position is filled before start-up of production line, overseeing Team Member morning exercises and job rotation in order to facilitate ergonomics, and ensuring all machinery is performing to the highest standard possible. Other responsibilities include ensuring all workstations have passed USDA Inspection, promoting safety on a daily basis as well as through monthly safety meetings, and ensuring accurate shipments, rotation of inventory, and proper coding of products. Additionally, our Production Supervisor is responsible for knowing and communicating company benefits and compensation policies to Team Members, providing encouragement to Team Members in order to build the best team possible, and the critical ability to perform the human relations functions such as training, retaining, and counseling on personal and professional problems. Other duties include overseeing various processing operations and working with other supervisors in solving problems, keeping records of reworked or returned product, providing continuous education on the importance of quality, and performing other responsibilities as the need arises.
- Education: High school diploma; education beyond high school including special training, vocational school and/or college courses.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills helpful.
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills.
- Supervisory: Our Supervisor Production is responsible for supervising a group of personnel who perform somewhat identical and related tasks or activities.
- Travel: 1-5 trips per year.
- Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday- Friday 2:15 PM- 12:30 PM, some Saturday\'s based on business needs, flexibility/reliability needed.
- Location: This role will be Onsite at our Hutchinson Plant; in South Hutchinson, KS.
- This role does not offer Sponsorship.
- Relocation Assistance can be provided as applicable.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.