Tyson Foods, Inc. Maintenance Generalist - 3rd Shift - Full Time - South Hutchinson, KS 67505 - R0244652-4330 in South Hutchinson, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12539947 Job Details:
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world\'s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer great benefits and steady work. This facility operates six days a week and produces Pepperoni and Sausage Crumbles.
The pay range for this position \$21.50- \$30.75.
We are offering a \$5000 sign on bonus for new hires. The bonus is paid out in \$2500 following completion of 90 days and \$2500 at completion of 180 days.
This position is a 6:00pm to 6:00am rotating schedule.
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
The Maintenance Generalist will perform duties such as welding, cutting, electrical repair and troubleshooting, removing, replacement of motor shafts, couplings, pumps, augers, water pipes, valves, lines, and systems.
- Must have applied mechanical ability documented in the work history section of the application or be a graduate of an industrial maintenance training program.
- Must be able to read & understand assignments.
- Must be able to communicate orally & in writing.
- Basic knowledge of math, able to use various electrical & pneumatic power tools & equipment.
- May be required to read drawings & schematics of hydraulic & basic electrical systems.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years of mechanic work experience documented in the work history section of the application or be a graduate of an Industrial Maintenance program. (Can be a combination of employers as long as experience is at least 1 year)
- Must have 6 months continuous employment in the past 12 months.
Opportunities for advancement commensurate with performance and willingness to learn both inside and outside of Plant Operations.
Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 180 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
D Shift (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.