AdventHealth Director of Operations Physician Clinics in Shawnee, Kansas
Director of Operations Physician Clinics AdventHealth Medical Group
Woodland Hills Building
7315 E Frontage Road, Merriam, KS
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available Day One
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite childcare center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Deep knowledge of Electronic Health Records, their use in an ambulatory setting, and ability to train and implement.
- Ability to manage, hire and train office managers
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations related physician offices and relationships between physicians and hospitals.
- Knowledge of healthcare finance, in particular, revenue cycle, expense management and budgeting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and all levels of management.
- Ability to lead departments to highest levels of employee, physician and patient satisfaction.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 5 Years of Position-Related Experience
The Director of Operations Physician Clinics oversees operations of multiple physician clinics within the Shawnee Mission Medical Group. Administers practice and organizational policies and procedures. Assists hospital in achieving quality goals and service metrics in given specialties. Ensures customer service is a priority and that high-quality, cost-effective health care is delivered to patients. Ensures revenue cycle targets are met.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.