Kansas Employer Wire Shop Technician ( Joplin) in Pittsburg, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12542374
The wire shop technician is responsible for wiring projects according to specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the companys safety, ethical, and moral conduct.
- Maintain a clutter free and clean work environment.
- Make every effort to produce a professional, clean and precise product.
- Type up labels for projects according to blue prints.
- Wire and ohm out RRP and RCP projects according to blue prints.
- Check each project to ensure proper functioning / operation.
- Report to management /supervisor progress and plan of action on each project.
- Program / troubleshoot any errors to accomplish a fully functioning RRP / RCP project.
- Coordinate with support team to obtain QA and Final test on RRP / RCP projects.
- Order, purchase, and maintain adequate material / components to fulfill projects.
- Receive, inspect, and unload materials and components.
- Help with any other projects, tasks, and duties that may arise within the company.
- Lock up and secure wire shop at the end of the day.
- Other duties maybe assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrate and attain CDL Core Values:
- Safety First
- Can Do Attitude
- Sense of Urgency
- One Team, One Dream
- Quality Above All