Kansas Employer Slot Manager in Park City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12393759
The primary objective of the Slot Manager is to facilitate the optimization of the slot gaming floor for both machine and Team Member performance; maintain effective communication with Team Members, the General Manager and other Executive Management; facilitate the excellence in customer service environment; act as liaison with various slot/gaming equipment vendors; and develop and maintain analytical data for review and recommendation for changes on the floor.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Schedule staff according to overall customer service assessment.
- Evaluate and develop related training plans for staff.
- Manage, organize, and update slot floor documenting relevant data while using database applications.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods for slot floor optimization.
- Analyze and interpret departmental financial information to maximize efficiency.
- Research and investigate incidents documenting findings in professional manner.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Maintain current attendance, evaluation and counseling records for staff.
- Review Slot organization structure and make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Personal time management skills to allow for effective departmental management on all shifts.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health, safety, and quality management.
- Effectively use, administer, and manage rewards and recognition for front line team members.
- Review the performance, productivity, and efficiency of team members including, but not limited to, periodic evaluations.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Other duties as assigned to facilitate the efficiency of Casino operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) years Gaming experience in Slot floor management responsibilities.
- Use of all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for spreadsheet, reporting and presentation development.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to provide for Casino requirements.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a high stress/profile environment.
- Ability to assess risk and respond in appropriate manner.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Ability to prepare, read, and interpret documents; write reports and correspondence; and speak and communicate effectively with individuals and before groups of people.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct documents.
- Ability to verbally communicate using appropriate English standards of language.
Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
Must be able to qualify for any and all licenses or permits required by local, State, Federal and/or Wyandotte Nation law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry 50lbs in emergency situations.
2. Ability to function in a smoking environment.
3. Employee smoking is restricted to outside location and during break times.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
5. The noise levels in the work environment are constant.
6. Ascend/descend flights of stairs to access office and break areas throughout work day.
7. Ability to sit, stand, and walk for entirety of shift as required to conduct normal assigned duties.
8. Efficiently function