Crosswinds Casino Facilities Manager in Park City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12540003
POSITION TITLE: Facilities Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for the management of services, systems, and processes that support a safe, secure and comfortable environment for both employees and guests, and for the management, activities, and development of the maintenance and EVS departments.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1.Focuses on utilizing best practices to improve efficiencies, strive to reduce costs while increasing productivity.
2. Participates in strategic planning in addition to daily operations, particularly as these duties relate to the buildings and premises.
3. Responsible for all areas of facility maintenance, including: Procurement and contract management including warranties on systems and products, buildings and grounds maintenance, facility cleaning, selected areas of building security, utilities, space management, construction projects, event display and promotional staging setup and tear down, landscaping, and other related projects as may be required.
4. Interviews, hires, and trains employees, plans, assigns, and directs work, evaluates performance, rewards and disciplines employees, addresses complaints and resolves problems.
5. Duties may vary depending on the needs of the organization and may not be limited to the casinos exclusively.
6. Performs additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
\ JOB QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of related experience is required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable management experience is required.
2. Working history and knowledge of HVAC, construction, electrical, plumbing.
3. Knowledge and experience with effective scheduling and budgeting.
4. Managing large or multiple venues experience.
5. Long and short range planning.
6. Ability to construct creative displays is a plus.
7. Must be reliable, punctual and collaborative with co-workers and managers.
8. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
9. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
10. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
11. Read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedural manuals
12. Ability to work in areas containing high noise levels and second hand smoke.
13. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and guests.
14. Maintain a professional demeanor in a high stress environment.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
1. Speak and communicate effectively with individuals and before groups of people.
2. Ability to verbally communicate using appropriate English standards of language
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
LISCENING: Must be able to qualify for any and all licenses or permits required by local, State, Federal and/or Wyandotte Nation law.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Regularly lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 50lbs.
2. Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry 50lbs in emergency situations.
3. Ability to function in a smoking environment.
4. Employee smoking is restricted to outside location and during brea times.
5. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
6. The noise levels in the work environment are constant.
7. Ascend/descend flights of stairs to access office and break areas throughout work day.
8. Ability to sit, stand, and walk for entirety of shift as required to conduct normal assigned duties.
9. Efficiently function in an environment with blinking/blinding lights.
- 401(k) Matching
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work Setting: In-person
*Application Question(s): *