Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate II (1st Shift) in Overland Park, Kansas
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations ensures an uninterrupted flow of life saving drugs through the pharmaceutical supply chain. We are responsiblefor performing acombination of crucial tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of sensitive product. Our efforts directly contribute to hospitals’ and pharmacies’ ability to administer essential pharmaceutical products to the patients who need them the most.
No matter what you do at Cardinal Health, you make a difference.
Our warehouse team members make it all happen. You will receive and fulfill orders so our customers can have the products they need to take care of their patients.
Schedule: 2nd shift: Monday-Friday 4:00am until Completion
Pay : Experienced base pay starting $17.30
Location : Overland Park, KS
Full-Time with Cardinal Health
Climate controlled facility
Benefits Day 1!
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Comfort working with heights 20-30 ft regularly
- Ability to follow direction and change priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems preferred
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Previous material handling equipment experience (MHE) preferred
- Radio frequency (RF) scanner and/or voice to pick experience highly preferred
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.