HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technician PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as an Ultrasound Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MMCfamily! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Ultrasound Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About this Unit:
- Team oriented approach
- Opportunity for cross-training in other modalities
Produces two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use by the physician in Diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs
Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination
- Provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older
What Qualification You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited ultrasound program with a degree or certificate in Radiologic Sciences or Ultrasound Technology
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire
- Certification with ARRT (S- Sonography) or ARDMS required within 6 months of hire
- Two years experience required Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Ultrasound Technician PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-67147