PNC Solutions Advisor (MLO) in Overland Park, Kansas
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00019 Solutions Advisor (MLO)
Builds the retail customer base through high quality, proactive internal and external sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
Engage in customer and/or prospect management activities. Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including, outbound calling, service to sales, and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
Facilitates problem resolution. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Identifies trends negatively impacting customer experience and escalates to the proper channels for root cause analysis.
Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs.
Understands PNC capabilities and educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.
MO - Kansas City
Solutions Advisor (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Other
KS012 - Midland Loan Services
Total Hours Per Week:
TBD via hiring manager
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KS - Overland Park, MO - Kansas City
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Addressing Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for addressing customer needs; ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Customer Acquisition - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Understanding of the importance of being able to leverage external resources when required and ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Conflict Management - Working Experience
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Customer Interaction - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of communicating with a customer; ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for customer interaction.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Solutions Advisor within PNC's Retail organization, you will be based in Overland Park, Kansas.