SunTrust Banks Senior Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Cohen Financial (A Division of SunTrust Bank) - Leawood, KS in Overland Park, Kansas
Req ID: W449110
Job Description Provide support to various departments within the Investor Servicing Group, a function of the Pillar Division of SunTrust Bank. Monitor, review and analyze a variety of performance reports related to commercial real estate assets serviced by this group. Deliver the highest level of service to investors and borrowers while ensuring compliance with government regulations and/or SunTrust policy. The Investor Servicing group is a third-party loan and equity administration division, which includes loan servicing and special servicing platforms responsible for overseeing portfolios on behalf of institutional investors.
- Monitor and administer loan covenants as identified in assigned portfolio loan documents, including, but not limited to, DSCR reviews, reserve account adjustments, call provisions, release provisions, and earn outs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and/or annual loan reviews utilizing proprietary underwriting templates or systems.
- Assist the Asset Management Team as needed on: borrower requests including, but not limited to, assumption, defeasance, partial release, collateral exchange, modification, waiver, draw and lease reviews in accordance with established policies and procedures, and applicable loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Administer servicing client requests as necessary including, but not limited to, collateral reviews, credit administration, market analysis, and portfolio analytics.
- Assist in all areas of REO administration including, but not limited to, 3rd party vendor engagement, payment administration, foreclosure or other enforcement action monitoring, insurance and property tax administration, REO entity administration, development and implementation of asset level disposition plan, and coordination of termination procedures upon sale or liquidation of REO property. Qualifications
- College degree or 1-2 years equivalent work experience in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Communication
- Demonstrate analytical skills, PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and solid organizational skills
- Prior experience with credit administration, surveillance, or related work experience
Eligible to manage or perform loan servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements Preferred Qualifications:
College Degree with a concentration in Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Demonstrate aptitude as it relates to property operations, borrower financials and market performance in the area of commercial real estate
- Prior loan servicing and/or credit underwriting experience.
- Prior experience with Enterprise LMS servicing platform and/or CREFC IRP reporting requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.