HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Sanitation Worker in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as a Sanitation Worker you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At OPRMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Sanitation Worker where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Under supervision from management, the employee will perform other duties and tasks as assigned such as stocks food and supplies in all areas of the hospital.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes, pots, and pans, carts and equipment.
- Cleans work areas and completes sanitations assignments such as trash removal, cleaning of all equipment, sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Complies with hospital and departmental policies and procedures, safety, environmental, infection control, emergency preparedness standards and laws to which the hospital is subject.
- Removes dietary waste following policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates respect, courtesy and empathy to all individuals; patients, families, co-workers, physicians and volunteers.
- Maintains positive work relationships and contributes to a team environment.
- Attends and participates in in-service presentations and departmental meetings.
Equipment Operations: Operates equipment safely and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent in school preferred.
- Ability to read and write; able to meet time standards; ability to be trained and follow directions.
- Good interpersonal skills required in order to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide service in a friendly manor.
- Minimum of three – (3) month’s food service experience preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Food Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Sanitation Worker
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-65082