HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Float Pool Non-Critical Care in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Float Pool RN - Non Critical Care today withOverland Park Regional Medical Center.
At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Float pool nurses are in a unique position to make a difference. Moving from assignment to assignment, they support various units within the hospital. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- Excellent communication and teamwork between all members of the hospital
- Opportunity to learn and support multiple units within the hospital including Cardiac Telemetry, Ortho/Neuro/Trauma, Med Surgical.
- The units are accommodating and appreciative of our Float Pool nurses.
- Flexible schedules - 3 12 hour shifts with weekend rotation. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Non-Critical Care Float Pool Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director of the department to which the RN is assigned for his or her shift.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in the Non-Critical Care Float Pool position provides care for acutely ill patient in units as determined by the Float Pool agreement.
*What Qualifications You Will Need: *
- Graduate from school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation. BLS required upon hire. ACLS required within 2 months of hire.
- 2 years acute care experience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Float Pool Non-Critical Care
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-70414