Arrow Electronics Pricing Specialist in Overland Park, Kansas
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
● Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
● Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
● Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
● Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
● Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
What We Are Looking For:
Solid work history
Passive/Connector/Electromechanical background preferred
Proficiency in multiple software and applications including MS Office
Intermediate Excel skills
Ability to multitask and change gears quickly
Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships via phone and email
Sales or Sales Support experience
Distribution experience preferred
Oracle experience preferred
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$54,000.00 - $66,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.