ARS Plumbing Install Helper in Overland Park, Kansas
Assists in installation of plumbing systems to residential and/or commercial customers. Also, may include some troubleshooting, maintenance and service of plumbing systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations to all work.
• Must be physically able to work in a variety of spaces to include crawl spaces, rafters, attics, roofs, etc., to perform installations.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Must be able to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of 60-100 lbs or more to include water heaters, tubs, and materials.
• Must be able to climb ladders, work overhead, manipulate and maneuver tools.
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling required.
PAY: $19 to $20 Training Pay. Roles into higher earning performance pay after training.
BENEFITS: Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Prescription Plans Financial: 401k w/co match, annual performance increases, Bonus opportunities Giving: St Judes Childrens hospital and Night to Shine - Tim Tebow Foundation.
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Must have basic plumbing capabilities. Knowledge of local and national plumbing code is desired.
A valid driver’s license is required.
Background, Drug Testing, and Physcial required
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Job ID: 2022-34498
Company Name: Bob Hamilton Plumbing, Heating, A/C, Rooter
Post End Date: 10/8/2022