AdventHealth IT Customer Support Supervisor - Shawnee, KS in Overland Park, Kansas
IT Customer Support Supervisor
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Shawnee, KS
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide leadership to facility and staff in regard to AIT projects in conjunction with Project owners.
- Provide clear, accurate, and timely updates regarding performance metrics of the IT Support Technical Team to the Director.
- Plan and coordinates the purchase and implementation of PC, Printer, Phone hardware and software according to company standards and procedures
- Collaborate with other cross-functional AIT and business leaders on projects or initiatives that involve the facility.
- Work with AIT staff to ensure tasks are assigned and completed as required and assigned projects are completed within scheduled targets.
- Work with Director to develop department, facility and project budgets
- Provide on call coverage as required
- Learn business and application functionality as required to effectively service the customer support needs
- Actively seek to develop and maintain a positive and productive working relationship with team members, AIT teams, system users, project sponsors, support personnel, and all client staff.
- Ensure all client requests and problems are appropriately and adequately resolved in a timely manner.
- Recognize and report potential risk areas where existing policies and procedures impact customer service SLAs.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory of office supplies and equipment. Ensure proper maintenance and support of equipment located in areas of responsibility
- Maintain accurate equipment inventory records and copyright compliance
- Perform job duties and responsibilities according to corporate and local facility guideline and procedure.
- Demonstrate the Adventist Health System values in daily work behaviors and in interactions with others, both outside and within the IS department
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Windows
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Application
- Familiarity with a variety of System, Utility and Application Software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years of experience with customer service or technology.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, similar major
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- A+, Network+ and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
This position will supervise information services activities on behalf of AIT for their assigned facility(ies). The AIT Customer Support Supervisor will provide direct supervision for technical staff. The Supervisor will interface and communicate with facility administration on a day to day basis to provide support for business initiatives and ensure customer satisfaction levels for PC Tech Support. The Supervisor will interface and communicate issues and requests with other technical teams such as Network, System Administration, and Telecom. The supervisor will work with AIT Site Director for evaluating business problems, identifying and resolving issues establishing and monitoring project work plans, implementing effective workflows and processes.
The IS Customer Support Supervisor will assist in the evaluation of support initiatives and SLAs. The Supervisor will consult with client and staff regarding PC and LAN systems, equipment problems or malfunctions and facilitate solutions. The Supervisor will also be responsible for creating accurate and timely information reports/records and will administer all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.