HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeping in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Services Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Student Loan Repayment * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Environmental Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
To promote healing, hospitals must provide an infection-free environment. The work of the environmental services department (EVS) is vital to that effort. EVS is far more than just housekeeping. In addition to cleaning floors and restrooms, EVS personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention.
About this unit:* * * The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused. * Our EVS Staff are part of the unit family, they are treated with dignity and respect by all. * We staff 3 shifts daily so there is a schedule to meet your needs. * Uniforms provided * * Responsibilities: * Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility. * It is critically important for our department to deliver top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced low pressure.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
- No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
- Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions. / / Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Environmental Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Environmental Services
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-68631