CTG Healthcare Recruiter - Contract in Overland Park, Kansas
Healthcare Recruiter - Contract
Sep 09, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
The CTG Health Solutions group is looking for its newest team member – a temporary Recruiter!
This individual will be supporting high-volume hiring opportunities for clients nationally. If you enjoy working at a fast pace, are detail-oriented, have great follow through, and thrive in a team environment, this role is for you! This position provides the opportunity to work remotely from a home office setting.
• Verify candidate qualifications, report progress on all candidates to relevant stakeholders
• Present candidates to manager and appropriate team members after thorough vetting
• Negotiate compensation with candidates to ensure fair, competitive pricing; close candidates prior to submittal
• Responsible for developing pipelines, direct sourcing, networking, and developing marketplace research and knowledge
• Create job postings and use job boards strategically
• Track candidates appropriately in Taleo applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Develop strategies and recruit for critical, strategic, or difficult requirements, markets, and skill sets
• Take feedback from leadership to refine recruiting strategy and approach
• Keep candidates engaged, share updates, and communicate in a professional, timely manner
• Participate in team meetings as necessary
• Assist with and coordinate other projects as requested by manager
• Expertise using MS Office including Outlook, Teams, and Excel
• Strong networking and pipelining skills required
• Must meet highest level of hiring expectations established annually in accordance with business targets
• Must have strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of market rates for specific skill sets preferred
• Ability to prioritize key requirements by critical time constraint
• Must be a team player with sound judgement and polished communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must demonstrate focused attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes