Midwest Health Float Concierge - - 3rd Shift in Overland Park, Kansas
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and residents is our number one priority. Our community is strictly following the CDC guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and has restricted community access in accordance with state and local health agency direction. Our infectious disease protocols include but are not limited to:
- Screening staff members at the beginning and part way through each shift.
- All staff members are wearing face masks at all times while inside the community.
- Staff members have access to PPE including gloves, face masks, face shields, and gowns, if ever needed.
- Our community is utilizing telemedicine as much as possible. This ensures our residents are getting the care they need with as little risk of exposure as possible.
- As always, we are committed to transparency and will make all staff, residents, and families aware of any COVID-19 positive cases at our communities.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Concierge performs duties supporting the needs of all residents in the Community; providing excellent customer service to assure resident, families and guests receive the highest quality of service possible. This position will be scheduled at various communities, as needed. The following is a general list of key job duties and responsibilities in your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and you will be required to perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned by an authorized supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Community’s personnel, safety, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Treat residents, family members, visitors, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family information.
- Responsible for assisting with administrative and business functions as they relate to customer service.
- Assisting the Activities Director with transportation or other support of his/her duties.
- Assuring all residents are respected and their needs are met in an expeditious manner.
- Assuring residents are kept safe and the building is secure, especially on evenings and weekends.
- Serving as a backup to all other areas of the Community that provides services to the residents, and any additional duties given by management to promote the well-being and growth of the community.
- Interacting with potential residents and their families, which may include guided tours and answering questions about amenities offered at the community.
- Help coordinate programs that enhance the lives of all residents and allows them to reach their highest level of physical and psychosocial wellbeing.
- Assists Executive Director with duties and events that enhance the well-being of all residents. Key Job/Physical Requirements:
The following is a general list of key job/physical requirements for your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and other job/physical requirements may be necessary as deemed by the Community.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in highly customer-service focused role, hospitality preferred.
- Must be customer focused and friendly.
- If required to operate a motor vehicle for business purposes, must successfully complete the requirements contained in Company’s Motor Vehicles policy.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the job with, or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to meet the general health requirements set forth by State regulations and Company policy which may include medical and physical examinations.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 30 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such a weight a minimum distance of 4 feet.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, perform overhead lifting, and perform other common physical movements as needed for your position.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the Community.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.