Zurich NA F&I Customer Service Manager in Overland Park, Kansas
F&I Customer Service Manager
Zurich is looking for a Manager for F&I Customer Service to join the Operations Services Customer Support team. In this role you will lead, motivate, and develop customer support contact center staff in delivering excellent customer service. Preferred location is the Overland Park, KS office, will also consider the role to be based from the Schaumburg, IL or Anoka, MN offices. May consider other Zurich office locations.
In this role you will:
• Ensure timeliness and productivity results of contact center team meets or exceeds service delivery standards.
• Ensure contact center quality and customer satisfaction results meets or exceeds quality standards.
• Develop and implement process improvements for area of accountability.
• Schedule and organize contact center staff to accommodate anticipated volume, ensuring achievement of SLA requirements. Alter schedules to meet unforeseen or changing conditions.
• Make staffing decisions concerning hiring, training/development, and evaluation of staff performance.
• Administer performance evaluations and coach/counsel others to impact performance.
• Interface directly with business partners and colleagues to support Business Unit goals and initiatives
• Work on special projects, as assigned.
• Foster cross-functional relationships to achieve business results.
• Grow, develop, and motivate diverse talent.
• Responsible for daily application of organizational policies and procedures.
• Participate in setting and executing operational objectives and plans.
• Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Operations or Customer Support area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Operations or Customer Support area
• People management experience
• Contact center management experience
• Familiarity with production/timeliness metrics in contact center or production environment
• Reporting and data analytics experience
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here (https://www.zurichna.com/careers) to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Overland Park, AM - Schaumburg, AM - Anoka
Remote Working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-AW1