CTG Epic Bridges Integration Consultant in Overland Park, Kansas
Epic Bridges Integration Consultant
May 23, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG continues to expand our Epic Practice – we are seeking experienced Epic Bridges Consultants. Duties will include a variety of client initiatives including new interface development.
Qualified individuals please apply!
General job duties will include, but not be limited to:
Manage the entire cycle of interface application development – from beginning to end, including interface analysis, design, specification, implementation, go-live and support.
• Work closely with application teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to determine the business needs for interfaces, document the requirements, and configure the interfaces.
• Coordinate and/or participate in interface testing, build, cutover planning, and go-live support, by engaging subject matter experts, vendors, and interface engine developers.
Integration Environment Maintenance and Support
• Provide proactive support by monitoring live interfaces and collaborating with experts to provide permanent resolutions to problems.
• Identify and troubleshoot complex problems with the interfaces. Collaborates with interface engine analysts, application analysts, subject matter experts, and vendors to provide permanent resolution to operational, communication, data integrity, or other integration issues.
Project / Request Coordination, Implementation and Management –
• Coordinate and/or participate in projects (include software updates/change).
• Analyze business and user needs and document requirements.
• Work with interface engine developers to develop data-translation routines and methods to support the application's and external systems' data and format needs.
• Ensure that results are achieved and deadlines are met.
• Follow and adhere to all change control procedures.
Collaboration with departments and IT partners
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with users and work as a liaison for integration requests.
• Epic Bridges certification
• 3+ years of experience as an Epic Bridges analyst
• Prior consulting experience
• Experience working with HL7
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and consult effectively on all levels of organization
• Strong written and communication skills along with demonstrated ability to be self-directed
• Prior experience successfully collaborating at multiple organizational levels
• Project management experience.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes