HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Nurse in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to GI patients. You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub duties for patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of GI procedures
* You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
* You will circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's case
* Facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures * Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are made
_College Park Endoscopy Center_is proud to be a provider of endoscopy surgical services in an ambulatory care setting in the Kansas City area. Opening for business in 2017, College Park Endoscopy Center is licensed in the state of Kansas and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Using our two operating rooms and two procedure rooms, physicians with over 30 years of experience and advanced training in Endoscopy perform gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures including diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy and EGD procedures.
We are located off 435 highway and Nall Ave, right next to Top Golf.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.We continue to provide a fun work environment while giving patients a quality experience and caring like family.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role: * Nursing Diploma * Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center * RN license required or appropriate compact licensure * Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable. * ACLS as required by facility * CNOR / SGNA certification preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Nurse
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-College Park Endoscopy
Requisition ID: 26770-2291