HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Emergency Room Technician PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as an Emergency Room Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MMCfamily! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Services Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About this Unit:
Offering a variety of duties, we thrive of teamwork to support all age groups in our busy emergency department.
- Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and, the Emergency Room Technician delivers Emergency Nursing care consistent with the job description.
- Administers competent nursing care to any patient seeking physiological or psychological health care presenting to this Emergency Department.
- The delivery of care include data collection, documentation, and implementation of nursing interventions.
What Qualification You Will Need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* BLS Certification from American Heart Association required upon hire.
* Good interpersonal skills required in order to communicate effectively with internal and external customers * Provide information with courtesy and tact.
* Highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills will be given priority consideration for training. * Experience in Emergency care preferred. Medical Assistant/Patient Care Assistant/student nurse, nurse tech/medical student experience required, graduate nurse of an accredited nursing school who did not successfully complete the State Board of Nursing Exam or EMT, Phlebotomist. Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Emergency Room Technician PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-67002