HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EEG Technologist Reg PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered EEG Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered EEG Technician you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Hospital nutrition services ensure that all patients are fed according to their dietary needs and restrictions. A nutrition aide, also known as a dietary aide, assists with nutrition services and may work in a number of roles depending on the facility.
About this unit:
We are growing our department and looking for dependable and compassionate people to fill our team.
Opportunities for cross-training
- Performs and records a variety of neuro diagnostic procedures to include EEG, including intra-operative EEG monitoring and electro-cerebral silence, ENG, Evoked Potential, and EMG assist.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate of an AMA approved EEG school.
- Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist, or will become Registered within one (1) year of hire.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS Certification.
- 1 year experience in a medical environment preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered EEG Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: EEG Technologist Reg PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-71085