Willis Towers Watson Director of Operations Property & Casualty/Brokerage in Overland Park, Kansas
The Director, Client Service Operations is responsible for driving alignment and consistency of local Service Operations through:
Partnership with CRB Leadership (i.e., Regional Operating Officer, Principal Director of Client Service Operations, Market Leader, Broking Leadership, etc.)
Collaboration with Regional Service Operations Leadership Team
Strategic planning and tactical execution
Lead and mentor service team to deliver client service excellence
Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
Through collaboration and leadership, Directors of Client Service Operations are responsible for:
Client Service Operations
Provide ongoing development of a consistent service platform that supports Sales/Service/Broking teams while promoting CRB’s financial goals and the Willis Towers Watson Values.
Oversee delivery of insurance brokerage services to ensure that they meet or exceed quality standards for the insurance brokerage industry in terms of speed, accuracy, and technical content – ultimately driving client retention.
Regularly visits with clients and acts as an Advocate Partner when necessary.
Provide CRB Leadership with strategy and support including yet not limited to
o Annual business planning
o Organizational structure and staffing
o Delivery of Client Advocacy reports and Client Service plans
o Review NPS results and client interviews to identify improved client service opportunities
Ensure compliance with WTW corporate and regulatory standards including:
o Actively drive implementation of the WTW Standard Operating Procedures across the market.
o Ensure that WEM is fully adhered to and monitored
o Coordinate with RCO for quarterly review of SAFR and implementation of action plans.
o Ensure that office implements and maintains necessary actions to remain legal and regulatory compliance and prevent errors and omissions.
Act as liaison to Service Centers
o Ensure effective use of service centers
o Serve as point of escalation to assist in resolving internal and client issues
Partner with Broking leadership to provide ongoing operations support and build team collaboration
Participate in Client Facing responsibilities as requested CRB Leadership
Revenue, Expense, and Cash Flow Management
Lead operational aspects of:
o Month End Billing Process
o Expense controls and approvals
o Aged Receivables
o Monthly/Quarterly Forecasting
Recruit, hire, lead, mentor, counsel, and if necessary, terminate service colleagues
Identify subject matter experts, business champions, and future leadership potential
Partner with CRB leadership to identify and drive Role Clarity throughout Service Operations
Collaborate with HR, L&D, FOS, and RCO to ensure all new colleagues are appropriately onboarded and oriented to Willis Towers Watson.
• Minimum of 7 years insurance industry experience and/or 5 years operational leadership experience.
• BA/BS Degree in insurance, finance or related field a plus.
• Advanced designations such as CIC, CPCU, ARM desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Leadership skills
• Ability to read, understand, and process tasks by written and oral instructions
• Ability to use software systems, including advanced Excel and proprietary Willis systems.
• Independently carry out assignments
• Ability to work well with others and lead teams, provide assistance cooperatively and courteously
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes
EOE, including disability/vets (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1240/2020/08/EEO-Policies-for-WTW-Careers-site-2020-1.pdf)