HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director Medical Staff in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Staff Director today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Staff Director like you to be a part of our team.
- Leads the direction and management of the hospital’s medical staff services department (MSS) activities. This department serves as primary liaison between hospital and Credentialing Processing Center (CPC) on processes related to initial appointment, re-appointment, and clinical privileging.
- Responsibilities of this director fall under; medical staff administration, medical staff education, accreditation and regulatory compliance, facility-based credentialing tasks, and privileging.
- Continuously assesses and improves their department’s performance and mains appropriate quality control programs.
- Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communicates clearly and concisely, demonstrates advanced understanding of medical terminology
- Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate and appropriately act upon complex clinical and technical information
- Guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Oversees the development, deployment, and direction of complex programs and processes
- Applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
Qualifications You Will Need: * * * Bachelor’s Degree Required * CPCS Required within 6 months of hire * CPMSM Preferred * Minimum five years’ experience in hospital administration or Medical Staff Services * Minimum of 4 years Medical Staff supervisory experience * Knowledge of Visual Cactus is highly preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our Medical Staff Director opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director Medical Staff
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-67424