SelectQuote Customer Success Agent - June Start in Overland Park, Kansas
Who We Are:
One of the newest departments at SelectQuote, Customer Success Agents have an engaging hybrid role that combines Client Relations & Sales. The goal of the Customer Success Agent is to maximize health outcomes for the customer by offering tailored recommendations after conducting in-depth Health Risk Assessments. The Customer Success Agent will act as a health consultant and will coordinate closely with the client, carrier, and providers. Client facing, Customer Success Agents take inbound phone calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through the utilization of their plan along with additional services. CSA's also make proactive calls to customers who opt-in to Population Health Member's Services and want to receive ongoing care and coordination from the Population Health Team. CSA's serve as a health consultant to acquaint clients with Population Health's platform of education, coordination, and facilitation of future services, to ensure they are utilizing the best care available to them.
What We Offer:
● CSA's have the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales role.
● High earning potential – 1st year average income is $50k. Top CSA's will make upwards of $80K annually with unlimited growth potential.
● Paid training! We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get-go!
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Strong work ethic and ability to build client relationships
● Propensity to advocate for consumers and navigate multiple service-offerings
● Strong technology skills & the ability to multi-task
● Coachability & adaptability
● Positivity & effective communication skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● Previous Telesales/Sales Experience, Preferred
● Client Relations Experience Highly Recommended
● Work from Home Experience, Preferred for Remote Hires
● High school diploma or GED required
● To be considered for a remote opportunity –
Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
Live 60+ miles away from our physical office site in Overland Park, KS