Sedgwick Concierge Performance Associate in Overland Park, Kansas
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Concierge Performance Associate
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To assist Property Repair Solutions customers (homeowners, contractors, carriers) with any questions or concerns they may have and/or the work being done by the program contractors; to ensure that all customer expectations are met and/or exceeded to the best of our ability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receives, reviews and dispatches new jobs to contractors based on job type and location.
· Places outbound calls to sell programs to customers, assigns contractors, makes customer appointments, provides assistance to insurance adjusters, and sets up program expectations.
· Monitors pending jobs and makes follow-up calls to homeowners to ensure that the process is going smoothly and answers questions as needed.
· Receives inbound calls to answer customer service questions, resolve minor issues, and schedule appointments for customers with contractors or escalate issues to the proper channels.
· Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required.
One (1) year of experience in construction management, restoration and/or insurance claims and customer service required. Chronicle software experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Good problem resolution skills
· Good judgment and sound decision making skills
· Ability to build a consensus among various parties
· Strong relationship building skills
· Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
· Initiative and ability to multi-task
· Above average speed and accuracy key stroke skills
· High level of professionalism
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and maintain a positive demeanor
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Caring counts
Sedgwick is a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Every day, in every time zone, the most well-known and respected organizations place their trust in us to help their employees regain health and productivity, guide their consumers through the claims process, protect their brand and minimize business interruptions. Our more than 30,000 colleagues across 80 countries embrace our shared purpose and values as they demonstrate what it means to work for an organization committed to doing the right thing – one where caring counts. Watch this video to learn more about us. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxedjBGSfA)