HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Coordinator 4N Med Surg in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator? AtMenorah Medical Centeryou come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At MMC we wantto ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Student Loan Repayment * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join theMenorah Medical Centerfamily! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About this unit:** * Team work!! The culture that surrounds us on 4N Med Surg is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you. * 30 bed, private rooms * Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support. * The Culture! Menorah Medical Center has a “10/5” rule. (If someone is within 10 feet of you, acknowledge them. If they are within 5 feet of you, greet them) Menorah Medical Center has a true neighborhood feel. * We are big enough so you can learn something new every day and small enough to get to know everyone around you
* The CNC uses the nursing process and evidence-based practice to work collaboratively with an assigned group of patients and care team in developing the patient-driven holistic care plan for life.
* The CNC, as a member of a larger team, promotes patient and family health education with a focus on self-management, prevention, and wellness, based on the patient’s goals.
* The CNC is responsible for the lateral integration of patient care, i.e., assessing patient needs and accessing expertise across healthcare disciplines. * As a change agent, the CNC promotes an environment that embraces new knowledge, innovations and improvements. * Fundamental aspects of the CNC role include: leadership in the care of patients; standardization of care; identification, delegation and oversight of care delivery and outcomes.
* The CNC refines systems to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, incorporating efficiency and cost-effective care with well-defined patient outcomes.
Qualifications You Will Need:
* Completion of a BSN in Nursing. Must be enrolled in an accredited CNL program and obtain CNL within three years of accepting position
* Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license; American Heart Association BLS required; American Heart Association ACLS preferred
* Minimum of two years RN experience; Experience in the clinical setting where the CNC will practice preferred; Effective frontline leadership, precepting/mentoring, and communication skills; Able to demonstrate advanced and complex critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, and technical skills within the framework of the CNC competencies; Advanced physical assessment, nursing research and clinical outcomes management required; Holds membership in professional organization(s)
* Previous clinical leadership experience preferred Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator 4N Med Surg
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-72920