MMC Client Manager - Business Insurance - Overland Park, KS (MMA Upper Midwest) - R_251839-6153 in Overland Park, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12760723 Our not-so-secret sauce.
Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace culture doesn\'t happen overnight. It\'s a result of hard work by extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry\'s brightest talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how you can thrive as a Client Manager at MMA.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world\'s leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).
A day in the life.
As our Client Manager on the Business Insurance team, we will count on you to:
SERVICING EXISTING BOOK OF BUSINESS AND DAILY TASKS
- Assist client with billing questions.
- Process, track and complete change requests directly from clients or team members.
- Process carrier endorsements including invoicing if applicable.
- Process audits including invoicing if applicable.
- Issue and send client auto ID cards.
- Issue certificates and evidence of insurance.
- Maintain and update Sagitta and ImageRight.
- Complete Word or Excel Projects as needed.
ASSISTANCE IN MARKETING AND PLACEMENT OF RENEWAL ACCOUNTS
- Participate in renewal strategy meetings.
- Prepare P&L, annualized premium worksheet and help obtain loss runs for meetings.
- Obtain experience modification worksheets and check for accuracy.
- Request and confirm receipt of renewal information with clients through Indio or as directed.
- Update agency management system, Sagitta, with renewal updates from client.
- Create renewal folders and marketing folders in ImageRight.
- Update agency management system per proposal and bind instructions.
- Prepare renewal certificates, issue auto ID cards, distribute claim reporting sheet, etc.
- Invoice policy premiums if applicable.
- Track issuance of renewal policies and checking process w/outside vendor if applicable.
PURSUE A PROGRAM OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Participate in learning initiatives for self as required in the corporate learning program (MMAU).
- Complete continuing education required for maintaining licensing and obtaining designation(s) with the approval of supervisor.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE ROLE
- Any other duties as assigned.
Our future colleague.
We\'d love to meet you if your professional track record includes these skills:
- College degree preferred, at minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in customer service commercial lines insurance for a broker/agency, independent agency preferred.
- Detailed with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience and success in managing change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with management, peers and insurance carriers.
- State Property/Casualty license required.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software.
- Knowledge of Sagitta and ImageRight a plus.
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don\'t be shy. If you\'re close, we\'d be very interested in meeting you.
We value and respect the impact our colleagues make every day both inside and outside our organization. We\'ve built a cultur that promotes colleague well-being through robust benefit programs and resources, encourages professional and personal development, and celebrates opportunities to pursue the projects and causes that give colleagues fulfilment outside of work.
Some benefits included in this role are:
- Generous time off, including personal and volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match programs
- Stock purchase opportunities
To learn more about a career at MMA, check us out online: http://marshmma.com/careers or flip through our recruiting brochure: https://bit.ly/3Qpcjmw
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to meet our colleagues and see what makes us tick.
Who you are is who we are.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
Marsh McLennan and