Examinetics Careers in Overland Park, Kansas
Responsible for providing administrative support for the daily operations associated with the Administration Department and general daily functions of the office. This position’s primary responsibilities are the pickup, sorting, delivery of company USPS mail and incoming/outgoing preparation of all courier service packages and general office and reception duties.
This Job Description is a summary but does not include all of the duties that would be assigned to the employee and may be updated and modified by the department supervisor, according to the operational dynamics and needs of the company.
- Receive and sort all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ship and track all outgoing FedEx/UPS packages.
- Post and prepare all outgoing US mail.
- Deliver all incoming courier packages and mail to office staff.
- Maintain logs, research and resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Generate participant’ letters from batches for audio test results.
- Track incoming data to be sure it is delivered timely and efficiently
- Enter mail dates into Navision and MDP/XM3 as reports/batches are completed.
- Quality Control all packing slips, client and participants report counts, envelopes, addresses, etc. to ensure accurate delivery within 24 hours. Coordinate with DCP Supervisor to ensure that corrections/ updates are made when needed.
- WO prep and shipping
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external resources.
- Drive mail and documents to local post office and service centers, when necessary.
- Order, track, and maintain sufficient inventory of printed company forms and supplies including shipping supplies and uniforms.
- Fulfill supply orders timely
- Maintain Databases.
- Review invoices for shipping, storage and mailing for discrepancies.
- Box preparation and retrieval for off-site storage facility
- Greet and announce visitors. Ensure sign-in per security procedures.
- Receive and route calls and deliver messages.
- Maintain lobby area.
- Other duties and functions, as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experiences:
- Completion of High School education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in amail room environment, administrative assistant and/ or receptionist preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient MS Office programs. Works frequently in Excel, Word, Power Point, UPS World Ship, FedEx Online and various databases.
- Will operate a variety of office equipment: fax, copier, personal computer, laminator and other office equipment.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and good organizational skills
- Heightened focus on customer service, multi-tasking, and organization.
- Strong phone skills.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license.
Typical Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs., sit/walk/stand for extended periods of time, push/pull dollies and mail carts, and exposure to outside climate.
- Other regular demands found in a standard office environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Examinetics, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, is the leading Workforce Health provider serving clients nationwide. We collaborate with businesses from every industry to protect and empower their employees with health compliance solutions. From hearing conservation and respiratory evaluations to overall health, our comprehensive suite of services meet the workforce health needs of the world’s top companies
Examinetics is an affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absences, compensation and training.
Job Location: Corporate - Overland Park, KS
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Job Shift: Day