Multi Service Corporation Business Development Analyst in Overland PArk, Kansas
Business Development Analyst
Multi Service seeks a business development professional to work with existing clients to grow their customer base. Analyst will be responsible for establishing client relationships, assisting clients with identifying and researching prospective customers, promoting payment programs to end-users, organizing and managing client sales efforts, leading presentations and meetings, and coordinating with internal resources to meet specific customer needs. In addition, analyst will assist outside sales team with sales-related projects (i.e., drafting proposals, cold calling, etc.), as needed.
• Attention to detail a must
• High-level / forward-looking and creative thinker
• Ability to excel at tasks without the need for step-by-step instructions
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Ability to overcome obstacles and move projects forward
• Confidence to lead meetings and presentations
• Professional and personable
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability / willingness to travel
• Results-oriented, self-starter
• Ability to establish rapport and long lasting relationships with business contacts
• Ideal candidate will have a record of outstanding academic achievement and/or a successful track record in a similar role
Multi Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.