Honeywell Sr Account Manager in Olathe, Kansas
As a Healthcare Vertical Account Manager for the Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) organization, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with both new and assigned service customers in the Healthcare market. Your goal will be to lead and manage all aspects of customer engagements to both maintain existing relationships as well as grow Honeywell’s presence with the customer.
This role will be in Kansas City, MO area
Strong Sales Management Operating System (MOS):
· Develop and implement strategic Healthcare Vertical Territory Management Plans and individual Account / Opportunity Plans
· Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework to improve customer conversion rate
· Capable of identifying and targeting new migration and share of wallet opportunities with existing customers and negotiating deals to close new business
· Ability to demonstrate strategic approach to new & existing customers and opportunities through opportunity planning
· Acts as a “quarterback” to enhance the Honeywell-to-customer rapport through facilitating deep and wide personal/professional relationships throughout the customer sales cycle and cross-functionally within both organizations
· Be a customer advocate within Honeywell and a Honeywell advocate with your customer
YOU MUST HAVE
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business-to-business sales or account management role in the building automation industry (HVAC, Security, or Fire)
· Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework
· Successful track-record of consistently exceeding quota-carrying goals
· Demonstrated aptitude of selling new recurring maintenance, Cyber Security, or predictive analytics SaaS solutions.
· Excellent communication skills
· Background in selling into the Healthcare marketplace
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Local engagement in industry-specific organizations
· Self-starter entrepreneurs, capable of working autonomously
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, or Business Administration
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.