Mirror Person Centered Case Manager (PCCM) ** Newton, KS ** in Newton, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12836965
Job Summary: Under the Supervision of the Area Director or their designee, the PCCM shall be responsible for person centered, strengths-based case management services for individuals in our SUD and MH treatment programs. The PCCM shall operate in an ethical, professional manner, interact with others in such a fashion as to create and maintain respect for the agency, its partners, and its stakeholders. The PCCM will be part of a strong multidisciplinary team, working to serve our clients and communities. The PCCM will assist clients with developing person-centered goals (finding jobs, housing, developing hobbies, building supports) while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Person-Centered Case Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive case management services to individuals with substance use and/or other mental health disorders and providing specialized support to Mirror staff regarding individuals in our substance use and mental health programs.
- Work with SUD Clients to complete person-centered, strengths-based assessments and develop individualized case management plans.
- EHR Experience a PLUS applicants experienced with using Credible will be given preference for consideration on this position.
- Coordinate with different professionals and agencies as a TEAM to ensure the clients plans are up to date on meeting their needs.
- Monitor treatment and medication compliance
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of objectives and outcomes as well as other services as needed.
- Meet with clients frequently and regularly at facilities and in the community, and accompany clients to appointments as needed
- Active participation in SUD Program/Client related meetings and trainings.
- Build and maintain partnerships with community organizations, service providers, and public entities to ensure that clients have access to comprehensive services.
- Advocate for our clients to ensure equality and reduce the stigma of mental health/substance use.
- Adhere to strict boundaries and professional ethics in caring for others
- Conduct Crisis Intervention as needed
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned