Intrust Bank* Banker - BANKE002434 in Newton, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12457334
Position Title: BANKER
job Category:Customer Service
Requisition Number: BANKE002434
Location: Newton, KS 67114
Job Summary: The Banker is responsible for providing excellent customer service, accurately and efficiently processing banker activities and teller transactions for customers, and providing needs based consulting of all bank products and services. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs character qualities.
- All expectations described in the job descriptions essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and service quality according to INTRUSTs Character Qualities.
- Provide a friendly, accurate, knowledgeable, and professional customer experience.
- Proactively identify customers and prospects financial needs and recommend all appropriate products and services.
- Open and service customers accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure all their financial needs are met.
- Identify needs-based opportunities for referrals to all areas of the corporation to fully meet customers financial needs.
- Utilize all resources to complete documentation correctly the first time and according to policies and procedures.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures.
- Consistent use of good judgment to protect customers and INTRUST Bank; protect the integrity of bank documents and customer confidentiality.
- Accurately and efficiently process teller transactions within the limitations of standard bank and teller policies and procedures including scanning work through branch capture in a timely manner.
- Complete any other branch-specific responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required; some college or higher education preferred.
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service or sales preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated strong consultative and customer service skills, effective communicator, listener and organizational skills.
- Must be able to utilize multiple Microsoft Office products and web-based applications simultaneously.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications:Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., ability to stoop and bend. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions:Normal office conditions.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic inf rmation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.