Examinetics Careers in Nationwide, Kansas
The Driver Tech is responsible for driving and properly locating a 60 ft. mobile medical clinic on time, fully operational, and neat and clean in appearance. This position will also perform general support activities as required by the Mobile Medical Clinic Manager and administer multiple health tests and related services in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Overtime Potential
- Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits Package
- Company Smart Phone Provided
- Paid Nationwide Travel
- Paid Training
- Drive the mobile medical clinic and other Company vehicles in accordance with Examinetics fleet policies and Department of Transportation (DOT) rules
- Perform mobile medical clinic set-up, teardown, and preparation procedures
- Maintain vehicles and health testing equipment with vendors
- Perform testing procedures including Respirator Fit Testing, Audiometric Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Clean mobile medical clinic after testing
- Comply with corporate requirements for timely submission of DOT logs
- Other duties as assigned by the Mobile Medical Clinic Manager
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Minimum one year of full-time experience driving trucks that require a Class A CDL license.
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to continually “live on the road”
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be flexible and able to function in an environment with constant change.
- Computer and keyboarding skills.
Disclaimer:_ This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned_
Examinetics, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, is the leading Workforce Health provider serving clients nationwide. We collaborate with businesses from every industry to protect and empower their employees with health compliance solutions. From hearing conservation and respiratory evaluations to overall health, our comprehensive suite of services meet the workforce health needs of the world’s top companies
Examinetics is an affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absences, compensation and training.
Job Location: Nationwide - Nationwide, KS
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School