Boyd Gaming BAR BACK in Mulvane, Kansas
Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beverages from walk-in coolers to bar. Prepare written requisitions to maintain appropriate stock levels. Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, etc. for bars.
- Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beer, bottled water, liquor, etc. from walk-in coolers to bar.
- Prepare written requisitions for stock.
- Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, and keep fresh fruit rotated.
- Clean and maintain all areas of bar.
- Restock kegs of beer (approximately 50 pounds) in the walk-in coolers.
- Clean reach-in coolers and rotate bottled beer.
- Empty trash bins in bar area and transport to proper refuse bin.
- Receive and fulfill beverage orders from guests, cocktail servers, and bartenders.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes.
- Operate cash registers, and accurately complete transactions according to standardized procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience in the same or related field preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: KSC - Food and Beverage
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: KSPBARB00
Status: Full Time