AT&T Senior Specialist Government Security in Mission, Kansas
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T Public Sector – Government Security has an immediate requirement for a Sr. Specialist Government Security Manager/FSO to provide advanced professional security support across a broad spectrum of security disciplines, personnel, physical, procedural, communications security/COMSEC to enable diverse program activities and personnel executing USG contracts and business development in Mission, Kansas.
The position requires extensive knowledge and experience with all security disciplines, interrelated with knowledge of/experience with multiple USG agency industrial security policies, procedures and processes. The position measurably contributes to contract/business success through responsibilities which include:
• Serving as the Facility Security Officer (FSO)
• Developing/executing physical/procedural security plans/programs
• Providing personnel security support (to include acquisition and maintenance of clearances at varying levels) to work forces; Counseling personnel on personal circumstances related to clearance issues
• Performing critical COMSEC custodian functions
• Partnering with program management and GS Security colleagues to identify and resolve potential risks to sensitive program and customer operations
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with customer security authorities to facilitate security issues important to AT&T business. Teaming/interpersonal skills are essential
• Experience preferred includes a minimum of five years as a manager of USG Industrial Security; demonstrable in-depth knowledge of, and success in, managing multidisciplinary high security processes, and in ensuring compliance with corporate USG procedures, regulations and policies, such as the NISPOM. Successful FSO training through the Defense Security Training Academy or comparable USG personnel/physical security professional training is required
• The incumbent must be effective at establishing and juggling job priorities
• Position includes additional duty as Army EITaaS program site manager. Responsible for administrative oversight of 12 sub-contractors working within Mission, Kansas facility to ensure access to building and workspace requirements are met. Responsible for local site coordination with the facility support to ensure logistical requirements (shipping receipt, storage, etc…) are met
Required Skills , Certification, Experience, and Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Required Clearance: Security Clearance of TS and maintain security clearance commensurate with job responsibilities. (#topsecret)
• College Degree in Business, Communications or related field. Experience as DoD Facility Security Officer. Experience in NISPOM, physical security, personnel security, technical security, network security, industrial security, operations security & JSIGs.
• Security Clearance of TS with ability to obtain TS/SCI
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.