Aerotek Process Technician in Mcpherson, Kansas
Responsible for ensuring assembly machines are operating at peak levels of quality and efficiency while maintaining all necessary documentation and driving improvements on the production processes.
JOB DESCRIPTiON DETAILS
• Continually and proactively demonstrates strong leadership through training, motivating and developing other team members.
• Implement and maintain training procedures.
• Train and develop new employees. This may require temporary assignment to other shifts.
Proficient in all operator levels and manual assembly job description requirements
Ability to assist higher-level operators.
Set up machines in compliance with Production Planning.
Monitor and collect production data to ensure optimization of the automated assembly process. Implement tool changes and determine the service-life of the tools.
Ability to spot malfunctions with controls on equipment and assist with repairs
Communicates with maintenance technicians and assists with root cause analysis pertaining to equipment malfunctions
Operate any material handling and processing equipment required for production and/or replenishment of raw materials.
Use of SAP to perform necessary job functions
Utilize shop floor management system to update CIP boards when necessary
• Ability to perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment
• Formally communicates production information to Supervisor on a daily basis via production boards.
• Drives improvements in production through Viega's continuous improvement process.
• Suggests equipment and tooling improvements based on production experience and results.
• Drives root cause analysis and proper corrective actions.
Tests and inspects the assembled products to ensure they meet alt quality specifications.
Report when products are outside of the specifications to proper supervision and/or quality personnel Perform non-conforming product procedures when necessary
Isolates and/or rework items that do not meet specifications or quality standards.
Ability to input accurate data into quality control system
• Ability to identify raw materials that do not meet quality requirement
Helps maintain appropriate records such as shift logs, QMS documents, etc.
These duties/responsibilities the person performs which are not central to the job or the reason why the position exists or are duties shared with other employees to include, but not limited to, the following; 6S activities, workshops, meetings, cross functional training, etc. Performs other tasks as required or assigned.
Special Job Dimensions
• May be required to work different shifts
• May be required to travel
Knowledge. Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of basic reading, writing and arithmetic
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge of CAQ and SAP
Knowledge of companies' policies and procedures regarding health and safety issues
Ability to carry out instructions in written, verbal and diagram form
Ability to prioritize and resolve problems
Ability to comply with quality system procedures
Good organizational skills
Ability to work with little supervision
Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to operate all machines and equipment for manual assembly process Ability to troubleshoot equipment in a timely manner
Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department.
Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.
Education. Certification/License & Work Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
hmi, hmi programming, Machine Operation, Machinist, Machine Operator, Process Technician, human machine interface hmi software
Top Skills Details:
hmi,hmi programming,Machine Operation,Machinist,Machine Operator,Process Technician,human machine interface hmi software
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.