Bayer Construction Company, Inc. Truck Driver in Manhattan, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11278724
Bayer Construction Company Inc. is seeking qualified individuals to drive a single, double or triple axel truck to transport loose materials, such as crushed rock or dirt, company equipment, or tools. May be required to unload truck. Distance is usually within a radius of 50 miles.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Desire to work required hours and work 5-6 days a week
- Able to pass a drug test and pass a background check
- Have reliable transportation to work
- Can be counted on and motivated; able to learn and follow safety regulations
- Inspect vehicles before driving, able to complete Vehicle Inspection form and report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and make sure a machine is working properly
- Able to work alone or as a team member, and follow directions of the foreman
- Ability to maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed
- Can understand and follow company and Occupational Safety and Health Administration safety rules
A competitive hourly rate and full benefits package is available.
Employment Disclaimer: This document does not create an employment contract, either expressed or implied. All employment is employment-at-will.
Equal Employment Opportunity Disclaimer: Bayer Construction Company Inc., is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, national origin, religion, handicap, age, sex, or any other characteristic protected by law.