Bev-Hub Processing Specialist in Manhattan, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12833748 Job Description:
Position Type: Full Time, Hourly Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- The Processing Specialist is responsible for ensuring superior quality. To perform this role, the Processing Specialist must assist with meeting deadlines for scheduled production runs, ensure adequate raw materials are available, and make sure all processing equipment is working correctly.
- The Processing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining data logs of recipes/ingredients and sanitation logs.
- The Processing Specialist will work closely with the management team to ensure that the processing remains consistent and that production goals are met.
- This is a key position at the brewery and carries much responsibility. This person must ensure that production produces high-quality products, on time and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- General upkeep of equipment
- Mix/Blend/Batch raw materials to be made into product
- Maintain quality of products
- Continually improve production processes and quality
- Enforce occupational health and safety standards
- Ensure facility cleanliness
- Run routine inspections on equipment to ensure quality
- Additional duties as required