Kansas Employer Commercial Relationship Manager in Manhattan, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12744432
Job Summary:Principal responsibilities are to develop new business and manage commercial relationships. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs character qualities.
- All expectations described in the job descriptions essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Manage a moderate sized loan portfolio relative to the size of the market and other lenders in the market.
- Market and originate loans and business deposit products and Treasury Management services to businesses.
- Administer a portfolio of loans originated maintaining asset quality and conducting appropriate collection efforts.
- Refer prospects to Wealth Management.
- Lending authority will be commensurate with lending experience.
- May have some supervisory responsibilities for Commercial Lenders or Commercial Bank Representatives.
Physical Demands:Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions. There may be a limited amount of travel.