Mosaic Registered Nurse $2000 Sign On Bonus in Liberal, Kansas
Who we are:Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. Our nurses help people with disabilities lead healthy lives, voice their needs, and find and develop a caring community. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
In this position you will:
- Monitor the health and medical condition of people served
- Administer medications, perform physicals, provide treatment and schedule medical appointments as needed
- Coordinate the schedules for direct care staff or nurses and assigns work
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, or the degree required based on State and agency definitions.
- Minimum of two years of general nursing experience required.
- State nursing license required.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled