Actalent **URGENT NEED Clinical Laboratory Scientist** in Lenexa, Kansas
Actalent Services has SEVERAL IMMEDIATE NEEDS for Clinical Laboratory Scientists who want to work for a contract research organization and diagnostic testing facility here in the greater Kansas City area.
· Perform laboratory assays in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Run molecular and PCR assay tests
· Operate, calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and instruments according to standard operating procedures to ensure quality results
· Maintain adequate inventory of supplies, reagents and materials
· Accept or reject test results in accordance with standard operating procedures
· Document remedial action, troubleshooting, quality assurance activities and instrument maintenance
· Adhere to established processing timelines
· Adhere to all quality and safety standards
· Other duties as assigned by management
· Obtain advanced knowledge of standard operating procedures, assays, and instrumentation
· Participate in troubleshooting activities in conjunction with Technical Supervisor
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science
1 year of industry experience performing molecular and/or analytical testing, ELISA, PCR, etc.
Starting Pay, Benefits, and Working Hours:
Pay Range: $29 - $40/hr
Full Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
All Shifts Available
10% shift differential for working 2nd shift
10% shift differential for working weekends
15% shift differential for working 3rd shift
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.