Advocate Construction Sales Representative - Entry Level in Lenexa, Kansas
Advocate Construction is a locally owned residential construction company that has doubled in revenue each year since starting in 2012. We are experiencing exciting growth and have expanded to 6 states in the Midwest- Illinois, St Louis, Milwaukee, Kansas City, and Michigan, Denver, and our newest location being in Dallas, Texas! We are looking for 1-2 Sales Representatives to join our growing team!
With our proven sales system, management support, and overall culture, our ideal candidate is goal oriented ambitious, driven, humble, self-motivated, and has the willingness and ability to learn and grow. We will give you the tools to be successful, you just need to meet us halfway!
Regardless of college major or professional experience, 100% of our Managers start out in our Restoration Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
Must be comfortable meeting face to face with customers.
Must be able to carry an extension ladder
Visit www.advocateconstruction.com for more information.
DAY TO DAY
• Canvass neighborhoods, on foot, to generate business & conduct exterior home inspections to diagnose storm damage
• Make recommendations to homeowner based on findings
• Assist Homeowners through the insurance process
• Build rapport and trust with Homeowners
• Sales process: close the Homeowner after assessing damages
• Achieve daily and weekly quota of inspections/claims filed/contracts signed
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and willing to learn new methods
• Methodically manage your sales funnel and job pipeline
• Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership and Homeowners
• Drive to individually compete, while still being a team player
• Use in-house CRM to organize and maintain leads and customers
$600/month Vehicle Reimbursement
Benefits (Health, Dental, COMPLIMENTARY Life Insurance & Vision for Employees)
Rapid Career Advancement- we only promote from within
Paid company incentives trip, airfare included
Bonus incentives with company matching
401K with company matching
Training and Development: opportunity for quick advancement to sales management and leadership
Flexible schedule, time off when you need it