Alynix Sales Manager- Professional Services - rnOkz7KSFLyA-6411 in Lenexa, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12539321 Sales Manager - Professional Services
Alynix has formed a team of industry experts to solve the most challenging problems using quantitative analysis, machine learning and remote sensing. A dedicated group of technologists working with parent company GBA, which brings over 50 years of experience in the engineering industry, Alynix focuses on implementing advanced remote sensing and geospatial technologies in engineering and infrastructure applications.
Full Job Description:
The Sales Manager, Professional Services is a frontline management role responsible for establishing monthly and annual sale forecasts, market trend analysis and revenue generation. This role is responsible for growing revenue primarily through effective account and engagement management.
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our geospatial services offerings
- Discover and respond to relevant RFP/RFQ opportunities
- Research customer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer\'s needs and technical objectives
- Effectively communicate geospatial services offerings
- Work closely with services team and stakeholders to create offerings based on field input
- Responsible for creating, developing, and driving professional services sales pipeline
- Deliver on-site and remote workshops with Professional Services Specialists
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
- Prior experience leading the scoping and delivery of professional services engagements, including project and engagement management
- Ability to drive project-based work and to manage tasks, schedules, deliverables, budget, and project risk
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel and processes associated with geospatial services and related deliverables
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments, whether leading or following
Alynix is committed to fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration. Our diverse team shares a passion for using the latest technology to provide accurate and detailed solutions. We believe in empowering our employees to continuously push boundaries by valuing creativity and encouraging our team members to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table.
GBA companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. We promotes diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.