Kiewit Corporation Licensing Clerk- Equipment Services in Lenexa, Kansas
Requisition ID: 110959
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Business Management
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
Kiewit Equipment Services (KES) helps to ensure the profitability of Kiewit projects through the improved equipment utilization and mechanical reliability by delivering world-class equipment and service.
This position will be based out of Lenexa, KS at our Power headquarters. This is a shared service environment in a professional office setting.
• Track and resolve expired vehicle/equipment registrations
• Coordination with corporate office and projects for titles/MSO’s
• DMV fleet management with multiple states
• Provide assistance to jobs with out-of-state licensing
• Registration record retention in SAP
• Fleet insurance renewal
• Coordinate payment of toll invoices
• Must be able to travel up to at least 25% of the time
• Prior administrative support experience required
• Must be efficient on Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must be extremely organized
• Must be able to multitask and follow up on outstanding items
• Must be able to write checks, and track them through their lifecycle in our system
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Previous track record of successfully meeting deadlines and project expectations
• Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as needed
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidence of important, sensitive information and materials
• Enthusiastic team player with an interest in helping the team stay connected and working effectively together
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.