Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. Inside Sales Representative in Lenexa, Kansas
Inside Sales Representative
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with us. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative.
· Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by determining customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions.
· Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders
· Coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and answer sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions.
· 1+ years of industry experience is preferred.
· Prior sales or customer service experience is required.
· Exhibit strong aptitude for sales and a desire to sell / upsell
· Highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and customer service oriented with ability to build relationships
· General computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to learn quickly
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information (https://www.ferguson.com/content/careers/reasonable-accommodation)
Ferguson is a top-rated national wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes far beyond the plumbing industry. We're a diverse distributor with business in multiple industries including waterworks, fire and fabrication, HVAC/R and more. Our customer-first approach has contributed to our growth from a local distributor to a national company with nearly $17-billion in annual sales. With more than 27,000 associates at over 1,400 locations, we take pride in providing world-class products and services to our customers.