Faith Technologies Inc Excellerate Manufacturing Engineer in Lenexa, Kansas
EXCELLERATE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Faith Technologies ● Lenexa, KS
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As an Excellerate Manufacturing Engineer, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Excellerate Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for facilitating and implementing manufacturing improvements in Excellerate. They must be a positive professional with the ability to work well both in a team and individually.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Work with production personnel to identify and correct all safety issues.
- Develop and maintain facility layouts using AutoCAD.
- Justify and procure capital equipment and tooling.
- Coordinate facility and equipment preventive maintenance programs.
- Understand government regulations as they apply to the business and assure compliance.
- Assist in developing capacity and contingency plans for Excellerate.
- Thoroughly understand assembly and operations and drive efficiency, safety, delivery and quality improvements using 80/20 and MRD (Market Rate of Demand).
- Help drive employee improvement projects and administer business unit and company programs.
- Conduct time studies to determine costing of assemblies.
- Develop or optimize processes to ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Tracking Code: 201900715
Job Location: Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular